Club Racing ENTRY
Wakatere has implemented a new sign on/off process for the 2020/21 season for all club racing - the scanning of a QR Code.
This saves volunteer time, speeds up the results process, prevents gatherings & improves hygiene from a Covid-19 perspective.
1. Race Docs
2. Sailor sign on/off
All sailors (members & visitors) must sign on/sign off club racing using the QR codes. Two handed dinghy skippers must name their crew.
Look out for these posters at various spots around the club:
- Scan the QR code with your mobile phone rear camera (this will then link you to a web form)
- Enter your name, crew name, class, sail number, member or non member on the form
- Press "Submit" at the end
If you have any issues scanning a QR code with your mobile phone, then please borrow a phone from someone else as you can complete the form from any phone.
Most iPhones and Android phones with the latest software automatically scan QR codes from the rear camera - otherwise download any free QR code reader application from the Apple or Google Play stores.
3. Follow the Rules: Wakatere Alert Level 2 Rules of Operation (revised 24/09/2020)
- All sailors, volunteers & officials must scan the Govt.QR Code on arrival
- Social distancing: 2m from anyone you don't know, 1m from someone you do know (unless they are in your bubble)
- Gatherings may not exceed 100 people in a defined space.
- Use of toilets only and 3 max in there at a time (no showers). People should change at home or outside with a towel around them
- Face coverings recommended when around compound area in groups.
- Clubhouse remains closed.
- Do not come to the club if you feel unwell for any reason.
- 2020_21 Season Club Racing NOR.pdf
- 2020_21 Season Club Racing SSI.pdf
- Race Briefing 20 Sept 2020.pdf
- Wakatere Covid-19 Level 2 Operational Rules 240920.pdf
- Sept 27 Race Briefing.docx (1).pdf
Last updated 04:24 on 24 September 2020