Published 01:43 on 6 Feb 2018
A reminder to club members to come along to our New Members Evening 7th Feb at 7:30pm for an introduction to people, processes and systems at Wakatere. This is for our new members for the 2017/18 season.
- Introduction to Flag Officers, General Committee, Sailing Committee and their roles
- Quick club history, our goals, our Strategic Plan and what it means to us
- Our sailing classes, pathways for Junior, Youth and Adult sailors, all ages, genders & sizes
- Club race days
- Coaching courses available and how to ask for more
- Volunteering, what we need from our members and how to get involved
- Lockers, patrol boats and the compound
- Venue Hire and our position in the local area and community involvement
- Sailing Club Manager website and communications
A quick tour of the compound and garage will follow and many of our stalwart club members will be on hand to answer any questions.
Last updated 02:19 on 31 July 2018