Changes to Sunday 22nd March
Published 02:35 on 21 Mar 2020
RE: Changes to Sunday Sailing for 22nd March
Following the PM's announcement Sat 21st March, the Flag Officers wish to confirm that at the current time the Club will continue to operate, but we will close the clubrooms. The sign-on sheets and briefing will be outside and the bar won't be opened.
Club members should make their own decision on whether to join in with the Club activities based on their own personal circumstances.
With this in mind we have decided that tomorrow's Club racing will no longer be part of the Season Points series. However, we will run racing for those who wish to sail.
Coaching will go ahead outside. Please email Lydia if you plan to attend.
Afternoon Club Racing
12:30 briefing / 1:25 first warning signal
More information for Clubs from YNZ - https://www.yachtingnz.org.nz/clubs/covid-19-information
Image: Wakatere Opti coaching practicing social distancing Thursday 19th March 2020
Last updated 03:19 on 21 March 2020