Alert Level 2 Reminder
Published 00:00 on 22 May 2020
If you plan to head out for a sail or visit Wakatere, follow the signage at the Club.
In brief - REVISED 29th May 2020
- Gatherings may not exceed more than 100 people to a single activity
- Register with Wakatere for contact tracing EVERY TIME time you visit
- Social distancing: 2m from anyone you don't know, 1m from someone you do know (unless they are in your bubble)
- Follow the hygiene guidelines to sanitise/wash
- Hoses and showers are not available
- Stay home if you feel unwell for any reason
The club has its own QR code (barcode) linked to a Wakatere Contact Tracing Log.
Use your smartphone camera to scan in at the Club or sign in manually.
It is mandatory that everyone visiting (sailors, coaches & support people) register with the Club EVERY TIME they visit.
For any questions about the Club's rules of operation during Covid-19 Alert Level 2, contact Wakatere H&S Officer Greg Lee or ph: 021 756 105.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Last updated 22:54 on 28 May 2020